Disposable PPE gowns are common medical supplies. Do you have any ideas about the materials to make them? Next, Winner will introduce the raw materials of disposable protective clothing: the non woven cloth for you.
The material is a composite non woven cloth, a composite product of the spunbond and meltblown process. It has the advantages of high strength, good filtering performance, non-stick and non-toxic. At present, it is mainly used in medical and sanitary labor protection products, such as surgical gowns, surgical caps, protective clothing, hand-washing gowns, handbags, etc. So why is it made of this material-secondary protective clothing?
The composite non woven cloth is non-toxic, tasteless, and highly effective in separating bacteria. Through special treatment of equipment, it can achieve antistatic, anti-alcohol, anti-plasma, water repellent, and water production performance. Features of nonwoven fabrics: durable, disposable. Insulating and non-conductive.
1. Lightweight: Polypropylene resin is used as the main raw material for production, with a specific gravity of only 0.9, which is only three-fifths of cotton. It is fluffy and feels good.
2. Soft: It is composed of fine fibers and is formed by light-point hot-melt bonding. The finished product is moderately soft and comfortable.
3. Water-repellent and breathable: Polypropylene slices do not absorb water, have zero water content, and have good water absorption. They are composed of 100% fibers. They are porous and have good air permeability. It is easy to keep the cloth dry and easy to wash.
4. Non-toxic and non-irritating: The product is produced with food-grade raw materials, does not contain other chemical ingredients, has stable performance, is non-toxic, non-odor, and does not irritate the skin.
5. Antibacterial and anti-chemical agents. Polypropylene is a chemically blunt substance, not moth-eaten, and can isolate the bacteria and insects in the liquid; antibacterial, alkali corrosion, and the strength of the finished product will not be affected by erosion.
6. Antibacterial properties. The product is water-repellent, does not mold, can isolate bacteria and insects in the liquid, and is not moldy.
7. Good physical properties. SMS nonwoven fabric is polypropylene spun yarn directly spread into a net and thermally bonded. The product strength is better than ordinary staple fiber products, the strength is non-directional, and the vertical and horizontal strengths are similar.
11 Nov 2021
How to Select High-quality Medical Cotton Swabs?
17 Jan 2021
Ag Foam Dressing and PHMB Foam Dressing Pass 510(K) Application
01 Feb 2022
What Instruments Are Included in the Angiography Pack?
09 Feb 2022
Applications of Kid Friendly Disinfectant Wipes
Other Medical Product Solution Wound Care Gauze Liquid Skin Protectants Foam Dressing Silicone Wound Contact Layer Silicone Scar Repair Sheet Silver Antimicrobial Dressing Masks Face Mask Protective Coverall Incotinence Hygiene OR Solutions Personal Care Bandage Debridement Antimicrobial Super Sponge with PHMB Gloves Particulate Respirator Isolation Gowns Hand Disinfection Ear, Nose and Throat Care Wipes PurCotton Daily Care Adhesive and Film Dressing Exudate Management Protective Apparel Other Protective Apparel Surface Disinfection