Gauze is a cotton fabric with sparse warp and weft. It belongs to textile materials and cloth, which is characterized by sparseness and obvious grids and can be used as mosquito nets, or used as medical supplies.
Wound gauze specifically refers to products used to wrap wounds after disinfection.
1. According to different yarn materials, gauze can be divided into pure cotton gauze, purified fiber gauze, and blended gauze.
2. According to different weaving processes, gauze can be divided into single-layer gauze, double-layer gauze, and multi-layer gauze.
3. According to different purposes, gauze can be divided into civil gauze, medical gauze (absorbent cotton gauze), industrial gauze, etc.
4. According to different colors, gauze can be divided into colored gauze, white gauze (the color of cotton yarn), and bleached gauze (also used as whitening gauze or white gauze).
5. According to the degree of hardness, gauze can be divided into soft gauze, sizing gauze, and sizing shaped gauze.
Due to our leading position in China, we strive to pay more attention to our reputation and continue to build our brand. With numerous local and international honors, awards and recognitions, we continue to receive recognition and praise from the society and the industry. The pursuit of health, sustainable ecology and a higher standard of living enable us to continue to use our patented technology to create great new products for the market. If necessary, please consult.
18 Oct 2022
Reasons Why Wound Care Supplies Are Essential To Your Healthcare
01 Feb 2023
Infection Prevention: What Things Are Winner Medical Do For You
18 Oct 2022
A Look At The Advantages Of Silicone Foam Dressing With Border
19 Jul 2021
What is the Difference Between Medical Absorbent Cotton and Cotton Pad?
Other Medical Product Solutions Wound Care Gauze Liquid Skin Protectants Foam Dressing Silicone Wound Contact Layer Silicone Scar Repair Sheet Silver Antimicrobial Dressing Masks Face Mask Protective Coverall Incotinence Hygiene OR Solutions Personal Care Bandage Debridement PHMB Antimicrobial Dressing Gloves Particulate Respirator Isolation Gowns Hand Disinfection Ear, Nose and Throat Care Wipes PurCotton Daily Care Adhesive and Film Dressing Exudate Management Protective Apparel Other Protective Product Surface Disinfection