(1) After wearing the surgical clothes, take out the small paper bag of sterile talc powder in the glove bag (or box), sprinkle the talc powder on the palm of the hand, and then evenly wipe it on the fingers, palm and back of the hand, and then take a pair of sterile medical gloves.
(2) When taking sterile gloves, only hold the folded part of the glove mouth, and do not touch the outside of the gloves with hands.
(3) Align the two gloves so that the thumbs of the two gloves are facing forward and close together. Lift the glove with the right hand, insert the left hand into the glove, and insert each finger as deep as possible into the end of the corresponding finger of the glove. Then insert the left finger of sterile glove that has been worn under the folding part of the right glove mouth, hold the right glove firmly, then insert the right hand into the right glove, and finally turn the folding part of the glove mouth over and cover the cuff of the surgical garment.
(4) Wash the talc powder on the outside of the gloves with sterilized normal saline, which is safe.
(1) When wearing sterile gloves, it should be noted that the hands without gloves cannot touch the outside of the gloves, while the hands with gloves cannot touch the hands without gloves or the inside of another glove.
(2) When taking off the glove cover, fold the glove mouth and take it off. Do not pull the edge of the glove or finger hard to avoid damage.
(3) If the sterile medical gloves are found broken, they should be replaced immediately.
(4) Do not pull the edge or finger of the glove forcibly when taking off the hand cover.
22 Sep 2021
What Are the Advantages of Angiogram Packs?
01 May 2021
5 Things You Need to Know About Choosing the Surgical Gown
18 Oct 2022
The Advantages of Using Laparotomy Drapes in Your Operating Room
17 Dec 2021
Why is the Compound Non-woven Fabric Used As the Material for Making Disposable PPE Gowns?
Other Medical Product Solutions Wound Care Gauze Liquid Skin Protectants Foam Dressing Silicone Wound Contact Layer Silicone Scar Repair Sheet Silver Antimicrobial Dressing Masks Face Mask Protective Coverall Incotinence Hygiene OR Solutions Personal Care Bandage Debridement PHMB Antimicrobial Dressing Gloves Particulate Respirator Isolation Gowns Hand Disinfection Ear, Nose and Throat Care Wipes PurCotton Daily Care Adhesive and Film Dressing Exudate Management Protective Apparel Other Protective Product Surface Disinfection