Don't underestimate medical cotton swabs! Not only can they be used to pick ears and remove makeup, but they also have great beauty powers. With the principle of acupuncture and moxibustion, we can use cotton swabs to massage acupoints and improve skin problems. It takes just three minutes a day to solve the dropsy problem when you get up in the morning easily.
In the south and other humid areas, when girls wake up every morning and see their bloated faces, how depressed they would be! How to eliminate morning dropsy quickly? The unimpressive medical cotton swab on the makeup table is a magic tool for reducing dropsy.
1. Press up both sides of the nose with 45°. It not only improves blood circulation, but also improves rhinitis symptoms.
2. Press up both sides of the mouth with 45°. It helps remove puffiness and lift facial muscles.
3. Press up the acupoints between the chin tip and the neck 45°. It helps improve digestion.
1. Clean: Dispose the cotton swab after use to make sure it doesn't bring dirt to the skin's surface.
2. Soft: Compared to hard materials, the head of the medical cotton swab is softer, which can prevent injury.
3. Accurate: The head area of the medical cotton swab is small, so it can massage the acupoints point to point, which is accurate.
17 Jan 2021
How to choose the protective mask during the 2019-nCoV virus coming?
07 Apr 2022
Common Sense and Misunderstanding of Medical Examination Hand Gloves
26 Feb 2022
The Difference Between Medical Cotton Swabs and Cosmetic Cotton Swabs
08 Jun 2021
How About Winner Medical Facial Cotton Tissue?
Other Medical Product Solution Wound Care Gauze Liquid Skin Protectants Foam Dressing Silicone Wound Contact Layer Silicone Scar Repair Sheet Silver Antimicrobial Dressing Masks Face Mask Protective Coverall Incotinence Hygiene OR Solutions Personal Care Bandage Debridement Antimicrobial Super Sponge with PHMB Gloves Particulate Respirator Isolation Gowns Hand Disinfection Ear, Nose and Throat Care Wipes PurCotton Daily Care Adhesive and Film Dressing Exudate Management Protective Apparel Other Protective Apparel Surface Disinfection